Saturday 17 October 2015

BEST NEWS EVERRRRRRRRRR!

Sixx had a physio check yesterday and got a massive thumbs up from Sally! Woohoo!!  It's been a year since our last show - I remember it so well because it was the same weekend as AWC and I kept running back to the van to watch the Live Stream to see if Dave was running.  I feel like I've forgotten how shows work now!

Everything has changed for me in agility since Sixx's injury - I have an entirely new perspective on the whole thing! I really thought I'd never get to train her in agility again and even though she'd still have a great life I just felt such a loss that we'd never get that feeling you get when you're running agility.  I can't even describe what it is, but that connection, that bond, that unity or whatever but also that fun that you get from training and competing together.  There's nothing in the world like it :-)

I hope we can just carry on training and competing and having fun for lots more years and just see where it takes us :D